Passengers scamper for safety as commercial bus catches fire in Lagos

Passengers scampered for safety when a commercial bus they boarded caught fire at CMD Road, near Seven Up bus stop in Lagos state on Sunday, September 3.

 

The driver of the bus was alerted that there was fire under his bus.

 

A video shared online showed passengers jumping through the windows to prevent themselves from getting burnt.

 

Passengers scamper for safety as commercial bus catches fire in Lagos
google.com, pub-3010621105019820, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

 

Watch the video below…

 

ALSO READ  BREAKING: Popular Nollywood Actor, Mr. Ibu Is Dead

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here