Belgium Visa, how to apply for Belgium Working Holiday Visa 2023 can be accessed below.
Newsone reports that Australian, Canadian, and New Zealand passport holders can obtain a Working Holiday Visa for Belgium. The Working Holiday Visa enables qualified candidates to live and work in Belgium temporarily for one year as a means of financing their travel. This implies that the activity performed must be tangential and comply with the requirements listed on the visa. They are only allowed to work for a year.
BELGIUM WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Young people who wish to travel and work in Belgium must get a working holiday visa. The fundamental purpose of this initiative is to give young people the chance to experience Belgium’s lifestyle by taking a vacation during which they may be able to work part-time for a small wage.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BELGIUM WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
Candidates must be of the following requirements, nevertheless, to find a working holiday visa for Belgium:
- Travel to Belgium primarily for vacation, with employment serving as a secondary goal.
- Be within the ages of 18 and 30 at the time of application
- The applicant must be either childless or single.
- Carry a valid passport; have a return ticket that is valid or the money to buy one;
- Be a first-time working holiday visa applicant
- Present a medical certificate from a physician designated by the Belgian Embassy attesting that you don’t have any conditions that could jeopardize the public’s health, safety, or order.
- Provide the results of your national criminal background record check
WHAT CAN ONE DO WITH A BELGIUM HOLIDAY VISA
With this visa, you are permitted to:
- Stay in Belgium for no more than a year.
- 6 months maximum of employment with one employer
- Participate in or study a course
- The duration of the visa allows for unlimited exits and entrances from Belgium.
WHO QUALIFIES TO APPLY FOR A BELGIUM WORKING HOLIDAY VISA
To qualify for a Belgium Working Holiday visa;
- You should be of age 18 to 30
- Be a citizen of either New Zealand, South Korea, Australia, Taiwan, or Canada
- Be either single or married without children
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a Belgian Holiday Working Visa;
- Complete the application form online and upload all supporting documents. CLICK HERE to complete the form
- Print and submit the filled application form together with additional documents to the closest Belgian Consulate
- Pay for visa processing fees and await the outcome of your visa application.