The Bank of Industry is kin on targeting business owners whose businesses are resolving issues or making Nigeria better . Which also graduates from universities or polytechnics, or members of the NYSC (minimum qualification: SSCE).
Eligibility Criteria for the BOI Entrepreneurship Programme
The following are important criteria for evaluation into the BOI programme :
- Be at least 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial experience will be an advantage. Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already. Most importantly, the business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable.
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Be available to commit to the training schedule
- Special focus shall be given to youth and women.
- Two letters of recommendation
To be considered eligible to receive a certificate, you will be required to:
• Attend at least 80% of the sessions in each course and score at least 60% in each of course.
• Considered to be of good character as defined in the training policy to be signed upon acceptance.
Timetable for the BAnk of industry Entrepreneurship Programme
Classes on Entrepreneurship orientation and Business Management, will hold 3 days a week for 3 months as follows:
Tue, Wed, and Thu, every week
- Session 1: 10.00am – 11.15 am
- Break: 11.15am – 11.45 am
- Session 2: 11.45am – 1.00 pm
- Lunch break: 1.00pm – 2.00 pm
- Session 3: 2.00pm – 3.15 pm
How to Apply
Go to Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) on bia.lbs.edu.ng to apply
- Fill form online (upload certificates and two letters of recommendation)
- Interview process
- Admission letters will be sent to successful candidates