Latest NYSC News on 2022 Mobilization List, Senate List and Registration can be accessed below.
Truetells Nigeria understands that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a program set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation-building and the development of the country. There is no military conscription in Nigeria, but since 1973 graduates of universities and later polytechnics have been required to take part in the National Youth Service Corps program for one year. This is known as national service year. Ahmadu Ali served as the first Director-General of the NYSC until 1975.
NYSC Batch A 2022 Registration Stream 1
1. NYSC Registration Portal opens, visit (www.nysc.org.ng) and click on the active link “Mobilization 2022 Batch “A” after you open the portal.
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on Fresh Registration link.
If you were deployed previously and did not report to the Orientation Camp, click on Revalidation link to revalidate.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
5. Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution, should apply on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Ensure your details are correct.
8. Apply for Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
9. The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
NYSC Senate List 2022 for Batch A – Check your name here
NYSC Senate List 2022 for Batch A: Prospective Corps Members (2022 Batch ‘A’) can now check the Senate 2021 List / Academic Board approved mobilization list of their various institutions on the NYSC portal for free. Checkout the Registration guidelines.
Before reading further, The NYSC Mobilization list is only meant for Nigerian trained graduates.
Those who studied outside Nigeria do not need to check their names on the Senate list.
Also NYSC does not decide whose name will be on the Senate list, rather your institution is responsible for the senate list, while NYSC displays submitted names on their portal for viewing. So, your institution prepare and send the Senate list to NYSC for upload.
What is NYSC Senate List 2022?
This is also known as the NYSC Mobilization List. It is a list of graduates approved by the Senate of Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) to take part in the one year mandatory National Youth Service Corps Program. Anyone whose name is not found on the Senate list will not be eligible to register for NYSC program. Prospective Corps members (PCMs) should ensure that their names are on the Senate academic list of their various institution for NYSC mobilization.
How to Make Your Name Appear on the NYSC Senate List 2022 for Batch A
Ensure you complete your final clearance with your institution,
Sign up for NYSC at the Directorate of Students’ Affairs in your school,
Confirm your name on senate list before your institution send it to NYSC,
Make sure your name is on the JAMB matriculation list
More NYSC News Updates 2021 :
Reps probe continued closure of NYSC camp in Borno
The House of Representatives has resolved to investigate the continued closure of the orientation camp of the NYSC in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital. Consequently, the House mandated its Committee on Youth Development to “investigate the refusal of the NYSC to reopen the permanent orientation camp in Maiduguri despite the peace in the state.
NYSC: ‘Why Nigeria future is promising
The NYSC Ondo State Coordinator, Mrs. Victoria Nnenna Ani has said that the future of Nigeria is promising contrary to beliefs that it is over for the country. The State Coordinator made the statement while monitoring the Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) hands on training of the 2021 Batch ‘C’ (Stream II) corps members at the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare-Akoko.
NYSC Scheme commended for leading roles in overcoming critical challenges
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC has been commended for its leadership styles in overcoming critical challenges facing the Nation. The scheme was particularly eulogized for its interventions in the areas of Covid-19 emergency interventions and thinking outside the box towards fighting the pandemic in the country
NYSC is here to stay, FG tells critics
The Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Mr Sunday Dare, says the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is here to stay as its contributions to national development are indisputable. Dare spoke in Abuja on Saturday night at the premiere of an advocacy movie produced by the NYSC entitled “A Call to Service”. The movie was produced