Apply for massive Opay Nigeria Recruitment 2021 for WAEC, GCE, OND, HND and Bsc holders.
Truetells Nigeria reports that Opay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life.
Apply For Massive Opay Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (WAEC, GCE, OND, HND, Bsc)
1.) State Card Manager (OPAY)
Deadline: 31st October, 2021.
- Increase card applications in the state (Sales).
- Train Card BDs & BDM’s.
- Optimize the acquisition of Debit Card Agents.
- Follow up on how Agents react to the business model.
- Detect problems in the BD’s work and proffer solutions to BDs problem.
- Complete the KPI arranged by the organization.
- Complete other tasks arranged by the organization.
2.) Human Resources Business Partner
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
As HRBP, you will be responsible:
For aligning business objectives with employees and management in my designated business unit.
Conducting large scale recruitment in a timely process.
Consulting with line managers and providing HR guidance when appropriate.
Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations to ascertain issues.Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
Conduct end to end recruitment and fully onboard new hires for business unit.
Prepare payroll, performance and compensation benefits for employees within my business unit.
Identify training needs for new and existing employees within the business unit.
Evaluating staffing needs and improving relations between management and employees.
Using research to recommend new policies, approaches and procedures to enable growth of organization and employees.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years work experience.
3.) Business Development Officer (Field)
Locations: Edo, Lagos, Ogun and Osun
Salary: N40,000 – N45,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 14th October, 2021.
- Promote Agent’s to refer more customer’s to apply for debit card
- Train Agent’s/Customer’s on the benefits of OPay Debit Card
- Solve Card related issues reported by agents
- Continuously build a stronger Agent network.
- Candidates should possess an HND, NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.